We Can Get You Verified by Google as a Musical Artist leading to your Knowledge Graph Showing Up for your Artist Name
We have helped hundreds of artists get established, branded and verified by Google as a musical artist and qualifying them for their 'Artist Knowledge Graph' for just $499.99 which is our set budget for the necessary work our marketing team will need to do to guarantee you get verified by Google. Not sure what a knowledge graph is (see the image below). A knowledge graph and a verification on Google as a musical artist lets your fans know that have made the transition from 'doing it for fun' to moving your music forward as a business. We have helped countless artists establish their brand by getting them verified by Google. Let us help you next
GET VERIFIED BY GOOGLE AS A MUSICAL ARTIST
This package was designed with only the top rising stars in mind. Once you are sure that you have reached a point where music is more than just something fun to do but something you aspire to do as a business we got what you need to showcase this step legitimately. You may have searched your favorite artist or popular indie artist on the rise that you have heard of like (BRXTN) and noticed a large vertical rectangular box show up alongside their listing verifying their artist name, recent album releases, top songs and more. Get what the pro's have and see the difference it makes for your career when you get verified by Google as a musical artist.
- we guarantee Google musical artist verification
- you'll know your verified when the knowledge graph shows up
- the process can take as little as 30 days or as much as 90 days
- the reason for the range is for a few factors listed below
- we need to get information about the artist
- we need to digitally distribute at least one album or EP
- you may need an official music website
- we may need your suggested photos
- this is a process, that we have done 100's of times
- we know exactly what you need to qualify
- we just need to get you qualified
- we have partnered with Artist Sounds for this service
What is a Google Knowledge Panel.
2. What Are The Benefits of a Google Knowledge Panel.
One of the best ways to get exposure outside of your network is by incorporating an effective SEO music marketing strategy. SEO stands for search engine optimization and is the art of incorporating strategies designed to take advantage of brand and product placement within a series of search results. Most people who are familiar with SEO are more commonly than not familiar with it in relation to Google search results. But, SEO can be used for more than just the top search engines like Google or Yahoo and Bing and should be a part of every musicians core strategy. Many of the most popular music sites have search engines built within them to help their large audiences explore through content finding results based on words they use in the search box.
3. Google Knowledge Panel For Your Songs.
4. Strategy Is 50% Of It When It Comes To SEO As A Musician Or Band.
SEO for musicians can be used in reference to YouTube search, Soundcloud search and many of the top music related resources. Even Itunes has a search engine. However, SEO and doing it effectively really is solely dependent on ones strategy. Effective SEO takes an understanding of people and how they use different resources. It also incorporates things like keywords, traffic research and how the majority of people use search engines. People use search engines differently depending on the platform. For example, the way users search on Soundcloud will be different than how users search on Google or Facebook and Twitter.
If people can't find you or your brand, then how will they be able to find your songs. Your songs and your products are an extension of your brand. This means that typically online a user will find out about the artist/brand (in this case we will use unsigned artist Chase Heinze) and will search his name on sites like Google, or music search engines like Soundcloud or the Google Play store. When they find you on Google they have a concise resource to all of the profiles that contain extensions to your songs/products. Let us help develop your brand on Google and leave the strategy and hard work to one of our branding professionals.
5. People Must Be Able To Find Your Artist Name On Google.
If a thousand people right now went to type in your name on Google Search, what would they find? Would they find you? Would they find someone else also known by your brand name? It's important to establish yourself on this widely popular search engine because true fans tend to want to find more of your content and the most reliable resource by most of humanity when it comes to finding things is Google. Today things have changed and how you show up for your name on Google is like the modern day Resume. It's the modern day copyright! So you have ASCAP and BMI but you don't show up for your own copy-written name? Do a Google search for your name as we speak and return to this site.
6. The Benefits of a Well Established Google Search Presence.
- New and Current Fans will be able to find you on the sites that they use often: like Facebook and Twitter.
- It gives potential fans and listeners an easy and one stop resource to find all of your related brand content.
- Labels want to search your name on Google and see loads of trending content about you. Like a resume.
- When it comes to using search engines like Google, people will compare your results to those of major artists.
- Every popular music website or app has a "search engine," built inside of it, which means users and fans have many ways to find you, but you must show up. You can hire one of our music marketing managers to get started.